THE BEST PLACE TO WORK ON EARTH
We, at UDS Hotels, always recruit the best. You need a few qualities and these are passion, self-motivated attitude and goal-driven actions, that make every guest’s experience the best and the stay unforgettable. What you get in return is dynamic results in your career growth at UDS.
We are on the mark to take you. Are you ready to take up the challenge?
Kindly write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and also read ‘Me and My Story’ about first person experiences of how aspirants just like you started their career at UDS and in the hospitality industry. Go through a selection of our best brand ambassadors.
Our way of recognising our best staff
- Incentive based on company and individual performance during appraisals.
- Long service awards
- Food and accommodation facilities
- Medical, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Discounted hotel room rates for you, your family, and friends in all UDS hotels and restaurants.
- Paid time off and company designated holidays as per government norms
- Flexible work arrangements to bring easy results at the work place.
- Health and wellness programs
- Introducing babysitting services for lady staff.
- Training and continuous education to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Norms being formulated for giving support to needy for education.
Do you know how one feels working in UDS Hotels?
- The career in the hospitality industry is surely different from other industries. It is surely exciting.
- It is challenging and allows you to reach your goals.
- It is enthusiastic, but secure.
- It is truly exciting and energetic.
- It is rewarding.
- It is learning from experience.
- It is interacting with customers and making them feel great.
- It is a different feel every day.
- It is about meeting new people and learning their culture.
- It is about developing confidence in ourselves.
- It is growing as a human.
- It is about fun at work.
What can you expect from a career in hotel Industry?
- There are plenty of opportunities and choices in the hospitality industry.
- Being in the hospitality industry, you can expect:
- Excitement and variety in your area of work
- Great career progression; sky is the limit
- You can work with people across the social and cultural spectrum
- Competitive salaries comparing with industry standards.
- Great job satisfaction.
- Truly flexible working.
- Special Staff Discounts on food and rooms.
- Motivation and Recognition, Schemes & Rewards.
- Top quality training through HR
- Uniforms & Meals on duty
For understanding the educational means to start in the hospitality career:
You can write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org We will assist you in various courses available in the market and you can achieve success by choosing from these courses for your career growth. Some immediate references are:
- Casual/temporary/part-time or full-time work offered.
- Entry level job.
- Hospitality Young Apprenticeship.
- Hotel/Company Training Scheme.
- Earn as you learn.
- College or University course referred only
- Foundation Degree referred only
- Modern Apprenticeship referred only
- National Traineeship referred only
- Hotel graduate programmes referred only.
For more details
The Head, H R Department
GV Raja Road Samudra Beach,
Kovalam Kerala India.
0091-471-2483111 / 222